The property is located on the double block bound by 8th and 9th Avenues and 31st and 33rd Streets, across the street from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden.
1912 and 1934
Original: McKim, Mead and White
Renovation: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
POINTS OF ENTRY
Entrance on 8th Avenue
Entrance on 9th Avenue
Entrance on 31st Street
Entrance on 33rd Street
6 (Concourse - 5)
OFFICE FLOOR SIZES
2nd Floor: 166,482 SF
3rd Floor: 100,358 SF
4th Floor: 292,692 SF
5th Floor: 180,068 SF
FLOOR LIVE LOADS
Concourse: 100 lbs per SF
Ground: 100 lbs per SF
2nd Floor: 100 lbs per SF
3rd Floor: 100 lbs per SF
4th Floor: 50-100 lbs per SF
5th Floor: 50-100 lbs per SF
1st Floor: 19'-9"
2nd Floor: 18'-0"
3rd Floor: 17'-0"
4th Floor: 17'-0"
5th Floor: 18'-0"
40' east to west (centerline to centerline) and 32' north to south (centerline to centerline)
Extended HVAC hours from 8:00am 8:00pm, Monday through Friday and 8:00am 1:00pm on Saturdays
Description of the Base Building HVAC Infrastructure:
- 4 cell cooling tower with a total tonnage of 5,400 (1,350 each)
- 4 electric chillers with a total tonnage of 5,400 (1,350 each)
- Each Annex Floor will have four (4) packaged chilled water units, with a capacity of approximately 36,000 cfms, 345 tons per floor Each Ring Floor will have three (3) packaged chilled water units, with a capacity of 27,000 cfms, 190 tons per floor
- Air conditioning will be delivered overhead. As part of the tenants' initial alterations, tenants shall install variable air volume boxes (VAV) or overhead fan powered poxes for the interior zone and overhead fan powered boxes for the perimeter zone
- Perimeter heating
10 watts per USF demand load, exclusive of the Base Building HVAC.
The Building's electrical vault is services by a single Point of Entry (POE) within the electrical vault and there are multiple transformers to supply redundancy of power throughout the Building.
A submetering system will be provided to meter tenant consumption at each floor distribution panel. A web-based server will provide tenants with access to consumption data for optimal energy management.
3,000 kw diesel emergency generator located on the roof serving the Building's life safety, elevators, stair and egress lighting and critical building systems. A fuel storage tank with 3,500 gallon capacity will provide approximately 48 hours of generator run time at full capacity.
There is 200 kw available for tenants' proprietary use and space available for tenants to install a dedicated generator.
BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (BMS)
BMS uses direct digital control technology (DDC) to monitor and control all building systems to optimize efficiencies and energy consumption.
Full redundancy will be provided with two (2) telecommunications points of entry in diverse locations. Local telecom closets will be provided on each floor for connection by the tenants.
Distributed Antenna System (DAS) to be provided with space allocation for multiple carriers.
The restrooms will be newly constructed and ADA compliant
The restrooms will serve an office occupancy of one (1) person per 75 USF
There will be eight (8) restrooms per Annex Floor and four (4) restrooms per Ring Floor
ELEVATORS - DESTINATION DISPATCH SYSTEM
Annex Floors- Fourteen (14) 4,000 lb capacity overhead geared traction passenger elevators operating at 350 ft / minute with 7'-8" by 5'-4" clear inside dimensions and 9'-0" cab height
Ring Floors- Four (4) 4,000 lb capacity overhead geared traction passenger elevators operating at 350 ft / minute with 6'-9" by 5'-4" clear inside dimensions and 9'-0" cab height
- Two (2) 7,000 lb capacity overhead geared traction service elevators operating at 200 / minute with 9'-5" by 7'-2" clear inside dimensions and 10'-0" cab height One (1) 10,000 lb capacity overhead geared traction service elevator is available for tenants during the performance of tenants' initial alterations and move-in
Located on 31st Street
The building is fully sprinklered
|Floor||Location||SQ FT||Available||Floor Plan||Search Packet ?|
|PARTIAL FLOOR 02||167,000||4-1-2020||Download||
|PARTIAL FLOOR 03||100,000||4-1-2020||Download||
|ENTIRE FLOOR 04||293,000||4-1-2020||Download||
|ENTIRE FLOOR 05||180,000||4-1-2020||Download||
View all office Properties in: