Vornado may update this Policy in the future and Vornado reserves the right to revise this Policy at any time. Any such revisions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof. Such notice may be provided by any means, including by posting a revised Policy. Your use of Vornado’s websites or Services subsequent to such notice shall be deemed acceptance by You of such revised Policy.
Information is collected by Vornado through two methods: (i) Information provided by You either in person at one of Vornado’s properties or offices, or on one of Vornado’s websites; or (ii) Information that is obtained from Your use of Vornado’s websites, in each case, either directly or indirectly through our third-party service providers.
- Information provided by You: Vornado’s websites currently provide services, and may offer additional services in the future, (current and future services shall collectively be known as “Services”) for which the collection of Your Information is required. For example, the Vornado Search Packet Service is a Service that is available only to registered users. To become a registered user You will be asked to obtain a Vornado ID which will require You to: (a) provide Vornado with Your first name, last name and email address; and (b) create a username and password. Another Service, the Vornado News and Alerts Service, requires You to provide Vornado with Your email address.
The personal information that Vornado may collect and process in the course of providing or offering Services include the following:
- Email address;
- Company Name;
- Biometric Information;
- Audio, visual and thermal data, including visual attributes; and
- Driver’s license.
- Information Collected from Your use of Vornado’s websites:ii. Based upon Your use of Vornado’s websites, we may automatically collect certain information, such as Your usage data, preferences, or other data relating to Your use of the such website. In particular, we may collect the following types of information:
- Your browser type, language, plug-ins, Internet domain and operating system;
- Device compatibility;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- The website(s) You visited before or after visiting a Vornado website;
- Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that may identify the physical location of such devices;
- Geolocation data;
- Data collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- Data related to Your interactions with content on Vornado’s websites, such as the type of content viewed thereon.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
The purpose of collecting Your Information is to enable Vornado to provide You with the best experience possible. Vornado will not sell, trade or rent Your Information to any third party. Vornado may provide data, such as aggregate data, sales, site traffic and related website information, to third parties; however Your Information will not be included in such data except in an aggregate manner where the use of such Information will not identify You personally. Vornado may also disclose anonymized forms of Your email address to third parties to enable Vornado to provide You with the Services You have agreed to receive. In addition, Vornado may provide Your Information to third-party service providers with which Vornado has contracted to receive services.
In general, Vornado will use Your Information to: (i) analyze, operate and improve its websites and Services, including auditing and monitoring the use of the Vornado websites; (ii) customize the content You see when You use its websites; (iii) enforce our Terms and Conditions and this Policy; (iv) conduct market analysis, traffic flow analysis and related reporting to third parties; (v) to manage its business and commercial relationships with its clients, suppliers and vendors, including for purposes of entering into and performing under contracts, leases, and tenant applications; (vi) to market its Services, including through investor and marketing e-mail lists; (vii) to manage building access, including visitor management; (viii) for purposes of recruitment; (ix) to manage its technology platform, including establishing and maintaining its corporate network, building network (IPBB), and voicemails; and (x) for any other purposes disclosed to You at the time we collect Your Information.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Vornado uses commercially reasonable procedures to protect the Information it collects through its websites. Please understand that no security system is perfect and, as such, Vornado does not guarantee the security of its websites, or that Your Information won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to a Vornado website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Vornado’s websites are directed to persons 18 years of age or older. Accordingly, You must be 18 years of age in order to access Vornado’s website. If You are under 18 years of age You may not access Vornado’s websites without the consent of a parent or guardian. Vornado does not knowingly collect, distribute or share any Information from persons under 18 years of age and Vornado is not under any obligation to verify that persons accessing its websites are, in fact, over 18 years of age. If Vornado becomes aware that a child under 18 years of age has provided Information to Vornado, Vornado will delete such Information as soon as is possible under the circumstances.
RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California residents receive certain rights with respect to their personal information, as described below. These rights are not absolute and are subject to certain exceptions more fully set forth in the CCPA. California residents have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment from us for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Right to know about personal information collected, disclosed, or sold
Each California resident has the right to request, subject to certain exceptions described in the CCPA, that we disclose to that resident:
- the categories of personal information we have collected about them,
- the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected,
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information,
- the categories of third parties with whom we have shared the personal information, and
- the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about them (collectively, a "Request to Know").
To make such a Request to Know, you can either call us at our toll free number (1-833-917-2099), or submit your request here in the Information Intake Request Form.
In the past twelve months we have collected, and in the future we will continue to collect, the categories of personal information cited in the section entitled "INFORMATION COLLECTED" above from the sources described in that section. We use and share this information with third parties as described in the section entitled "USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION" above.
Vornado does not sell your personal information.
Right to request deletion of personal information
Each California resident has the right to request the deletion of their personal information that we collect or maintain (a "Request to Delete"), subject to certain exceptions set forth in the CCPA. To make such a Request to Delete, you can either call us at our toll free number (1-833-917-2099), or submit your request here in the Information Request Intake Form.
Process for verifying requests of California residents
In order to protect your privacy and security, prior to completing any Request to Know or Request to Delete that you may submit, we must verify your identity. We will verify your identity by asking you to provide certain data that we have already collected from you to confirm that they match our records. In certain instances, additional verification steps may be required.
California residents have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on their behalf. Prior to completing a request made by such an authorized agent, we require that you provide your authorized agent with written permission to submit such a request and require that you or your authorized agent provide us with a copy of such written permission. Additionally, we require that you verify your identity pursuant to the procedure described above.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive Services, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications You receive. Alternatively, You may choose to terminate or opt out of any Services by submitting a termination request to email@example.com. Vornado will delete Your Vornado ID and/or cease providing You with Services within  days of receiving Your termination request and all of Your Information will be removed and no longer available on Vornado’s websites. Please note that Vornado reserves the right to use Your Information in any aggregated data collection after termination, however Vornado will ensure that the use of such Information will not identify You personally.
If You have any questions concerning this Policy or Vornado’s websites, please contact Vornado at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy was last updated April 17, 2020.
Vornado Realty Trust
210 Route 4 East
Paramus, NJ 07652