Information is collected by Vornado through two methods: (i) Information provided by You to the Site; or (ii) Information that is obtained from Your use of the Site.
- Information provided by You: The Site currently provides services, and may offer additional services in the future, (current and future services shall collectively be known as “Services”) for which the collection of your Information is required. For example, the Vornado Search Packet Service is a Service that is available only to registered users. To become a registered user You will be asked to obtain a Vornado ID which will require You to: (a) provide Vornado with Your first name, last name and email address; and (b) create a username and password. Another Service, the Vornado News and Alerts Service, requires You to provide Vornado with Your email address.
Information Collected from Your use of the Site:Based upon Your use of the Site, we may automatically collect certain information, such as Your usage data, preferences, or other data relating to Your use of the Site. In particular, we may collect the following types of information:
- Your browser type, language, plug-ins, Internet domain and operating system;1. Your browser type, language, plug-ins, Internet domain and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- The website(s) You visited before visiting the Site and the website(s) You visited after visiting the Site;
- Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that may identify the physical location of such devices;
- Data collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- Data related to Your interactions with content on the Site, such as the type of content viewed on the Site.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
The purpose of collecting Your Information is to enable Vornado to provide You with the best experience possible. Vornado will not sell, trade or rent Your Information to any third party.1 Vornado may provide data, such as aggregate data, sales, site traffic and related Site information, to third parties; however Your Information will not be included in such data except in an aggregate manner where the use of such Information will not identify You personally. Vornado may also disclose anonymized forms of Your email address to third party websites to enable Vornado to provide You with the Services You have agreed to receive. In addition, Vornado may provide Your Information to third party service providers with which Vornado has contracted to receive services, and such third party service providers will use Your Information only to provide such services to Vornado. In general, Vornado will use Your Information to: (i) analyze, operate and improve the Site and the Services offered thereon; (ii) customize the content You see when You use the Site; (iii) enforce our Terms and Conditions and this Policy; (iv) conduct market analysis, traffic flow analysis and related reporting to third parties; and (v) for any other purposes disclosed to You at the time we collect Your Information.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Vornado uses commercially reasonable procedures to protect the Information collected through the Site. Please understand that no security system is perfect and, as such, Vornado does not guarantee the security of the Site, or that Your Information won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to the Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site is directed to persons 18 years of age or older. Accordingly, You must be 18 years of age in order to access the Site. If You are under 18 years of age You may not access the Site without the consent of a parent or guardian. Vornado does not knowingly collect, distribute or share any Information from persons under 18 years of age and Vornado is not under any obligation to verify that persons accessing the Site are, in fact, over 18 years of age. If Vornado becomes aware that a child under 18 years of age has provided Information to Vornado or the Site, Vornado will delete such Information as soon as is possible under the circumstances.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive the Services, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications You receive. Alternatively, You may choose to terminate or opt out of any Services by submitting a termination request to email@example.com. Vornado will delete Your Vornado ID and/or cease providing You with Services within  days of receiving Your termination request and all of Your Information will be removed and no longer available on the Site. Please note that Vornado reserves the right to use Your Information in any aggregated data collection after termination, however Vornado will ensure that the use of such Information will not identify You personally.
If You have any questions concerning this Policy or the Site, please contact Vornado at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: January 28, 2015 Vornado Realty Trust
210 Route 4 East
Paramus, NJ 07652
210 Route 4 East
Paramus, NJ 07652