About Vornado Realty Trust
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO) is a fully-integrated Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). Vornado has a concentration of premier assets and a focused strategy of growing its dominant positions in New York City and Washington, DC office and Manhattan street retail.
The Company owns all or portions of:
- 19.9 million square feet of Manhattan office space in 32 properties and four residential properties containing 1,655 units;
- 2.4 million square feet of Manhattan street retail space in 56 properties;
- The 1,700 room Hotel Pennsylvania located on Seventh Avenue at 33rd Street in the heart of the Penn Plaza district;
- A 32.4% interest in Alexander's, Inc. (NYSE: ALX) which owns six properties in the greater New York metropolitan area, including 731 Lexington Avenue, the 1.3 million square foot Bloomberg, L.P. headquarters building;
- 16.0 million square feet of office space in 59 properties and seven residential properties containing 2,414 units;
Other Real Estate / Investments:
- The 3.6 million square foot Mart in Chicago;
- A 70% controlling interest in 555 California Street, a three-building office complex in San Francisco's financial district aggregating 1.8 million square feet, known as the Bank of America Center;
- A 25% interest in Vornado Capital Partners, our real estate fund. We are the general partner and investment manager of the fund;
- A 32.7% interest in Toys "R" Us, Inc.; and
- Other real estate and related investments.